Teleconnecting Consumption to Environmental Impacts at Multiple Spatial Scales
Research Frontiers in Environmental Footprinting
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 7–9, February 2014
How to Cite
Hubacek, K., Feng, K., Minx, J. C., Pfister, S. and Zhou, N. (2014), Teleconnecting Consumption to Environmental Impacts at Multiple Spatial Scales. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18: 7–9. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12082
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center at the University of Maryland
- 2005. Geodemographics, GIS and neighbourhood targeting. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons. , , and .
- 2009. Assessing the environmental impacts of freshwater consumption in LCA. Environmental Science & Technology 43(11): 4098–4104. , , and .
- 2011. The convergence of GIS and social media: Challenges for GIScience. International Journal of Geographical Information Science 25(11): 1737–1748. and .
- 2013. Global multiregional input-output frameworks: An introduction and outlook. Economic Systems Research 25(1): 1–19. and .
- 2013. Tele-connecting local consumption to global land use. Global Environmental Change 23(5): 1178–1186. , , and .