RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Electricity Generated from Conventionally Produced Natural Gas
Systematic Review and Harmonization
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 125–144, February 2014
How to Cite
O'Donoughue, P. R., Heath, G. A., Dolan, S. L. and Vorum, M. (2014), Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Electricity Generated from Conventionally Produced Natural Gas. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18: 125–144. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12084
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC36–08-GO28308
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!