Editor managing review: Robert Anex
Carbon Recycling for Renewable Materials and Energy Supply
Recent Trends, Long-Term Options, and Challenges for Research and Development
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 327–340, June 2014
How to Cite
Bringezu, S. (2014), Carbon Recycling for Renewable Materials and Energy Supply. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18: 327–340. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12099
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!