The authors thank Richard Levich (Co-Editor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), two anonymous referees, and Bahram Soltani for helpful comments and suggestions. Also, the authors thank participants at the 2011 American Accounting Association National meeting and the 2011 American Accounting Association Southwest Region meeting for useful discussions. Further, they acknowledge excellent research assistance from Tan Cao, Phong Khuu, and Phuong Vu. Additionally, the authors acknowledge Thomson Reuters for I/B/E/S earnings data used in this study.
Earnings Benchmarks and the Information Content of Quarterly Foreign Earnings of U.S. Multinational Companies
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 62–98, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Lacina, M. J., Marks, B. R. and Shin, H. (2013), Earnings Benchmarks and the Information Content of Quarterly Foreign Earnings of U.S. Multinational Companies. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 24: 62–98. doi: 10.1111/jifm.12003
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!