We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on our study. In addition, we offer thanks to Richard Levich for his helpful editorial comments. Finally, we extend gratitude to Asia University for research support.
How Controlling Shareholders Impact Debt Maturity Structure in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 99–139, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C. and Chang, W.-H. (2013), How Controlling Shareholders Impact Debt Maturity Structure in Taiwan. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 24: 99–139. doi: 10.1111/jifm.12007
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!