We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on our study. In addition, we offer thanks to Richard Levich for his helpful editorial comments. Finally, we extend gratitude to Asia University for research support.
How Controlling Shareholders Impact Debt Maturity Structure in Taiwan
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 99–139, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C. and Chang, W.-H. (2013), How Controlling Shareholders Impact Debt Maturity Structure in Taiwan. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 24: 99–139. doi: 10.1111/jifm.12007
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!