We would like to thank the participants of the research workshop at Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and Sun Yat-Sen University. All errors are our own. Yu gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission, Project Number: 085 and J512-01. Zheng gratefully acknowledges financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71002059) and from the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. 1209130).
Government Regulation, Corporate Board, and Firm Value: Evidence from China
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 182–208, June 2014
How to Cite
Yu, W. and Zheng, Y. (2014), Government Regulation, Corporate Board, and Firm Value: Evidence from China. Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 25: 182–208. doi: 10.1111/jifm.12016
JEL classification: G32, G34, G38
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71002059
- Central Universities. Grant Number: 1209130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!