Nitric Oxide Blocks Blue Light-Induced K+ Influx by Elevating the Cytosolic Ca2+ Concentration in Vicia faba L. Guard Cells
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 527–536, June 2013
How to Cite
2013 Nitric Oxide Blocks Blue Light-Induced K+ Influx by Elevating the Cytosolic Ca2+ Concentration in Vicia faba L. Guard Cells. J. Integr. Plant Biol. 55(6), 527–536., , , , .
(Co-Editor: Jia Li)
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!