Using administrative health data to identify individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities: a comparison of algorithms
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 462–477, May 2013
How to Cite
Lin, E., Balogh, R., Cobigo, V., Ouellette-Kuntz, H., Wilton, A. S. and Lunsky, Y. (2013), Using administrative health data to identify individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities: a comparison of algorithms. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 462–477. doi: 10.1111/jir.12002
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.