Screening for cardiovascular disease risk factors at baseline and post intervention among adults with intellectual disabilities in an urbanised Asian society
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSIDD
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 255–268, March 2014
How to Cite
Wee, L. E., Koh, G. C.-H., Auyong, L. S., Cheong, A., Myo, T. T., Lin, J., Lim, E., Tan, S., Sundaramurthy, S., Koh, C. W., Ramakrishnan, P., Aariyapillai-Rajagopal, R., Vaidynathan-Selvamuthu, H. and Ma-Ma, K. (2014), Screening for cardiovascular disease risk factors at baseline and post intervention among adults with intellectual disabilities in an urbanised Asian society. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 255–268. doi: 10.1111/jir.12006
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.