Respecting autonomy in the end-of-life care of people with intellectual disabilities: a qualitative multiple-case study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSIDD
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 368–380, April 2014
How to Cite
Bekkema, N., de Veer, A. J. E., Hertogh, C. M. P. M. and Francke, A. L. (2014), Respecting autonomy in the end-of-life care of people with intellectual disabilities: a qualitative multiple-case study. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 368–380. doi: 10.1111/jir.12023
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Sluyterman van Loo Foundation
- RCOAK foundation
- Intellectual Disabilities Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.