Functional properties of behaviour problems depending on level of intellectual disability
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSIDD
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Mental Health and Intellectual Disability: XXIXIII
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 151–161, February 2014
How to Cite
Medeiros, K., Rojahn, J., Moore, L. L. and van Ingen, D. J. (2014), Functional properties of behaviour problems depending on level of intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 151–161. doi: 10.1111/jir.12025
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!