Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) attend typically to faces and objects presented within their picture communication systems
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSIDD
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 459–470, May 2014
How to Cite
Gillespie-Smith, K., Riby, D. M., Hancock, P. J. B. and Doherty-Sneddon, G. (2014), Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) attend typically to faces and objects presented within their picture communication systems. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 459–470. doi: 10.1111/jir.12043
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- University of Stirling
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.