Associations of symptoms of anxiety and depression with diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors in older people with intellectual disability
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Mental Health and Intellectual Disability: XXIXIII
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 176–185, February 2015
How to Cite
de Winter, C. F., Hermans, H., Evenhuis, H. M. and Echteld, M. A. (2015), Associations of symptoms of anxiety and depression with diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors in older people with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 59: 176–185. doi: 10.1111/jir.12049
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.