Prevalence and characteristics of children with mild intellectual disability in a French county
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 MENCAP and International Association of the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 591–602, July 2014
How to Cite
David, M., Dieterich, K., Billette de Villemeur, A., Jouk, P.-S., Counillon, J., Larroque, B., Bloch, J. and Cans, C. (2014), Prevalence and characteristics of children with mild intellectual disability in a French county. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 591–602. doi: 10.1111/jir.12057
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.