Family well-being in a participant-directed autism waiver program: the role of relational coordination
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 MENCAP and International Association of the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 1091–1104, December 2014
How to Cite
Warfield, M. E., Chiri, G., Leutz, W. N. and Timberlake, M. (2014), Family well-being in a participant-directed autism waiver program: the role of relational coordination. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 1091–1104. doi: 10.1111/jir.12102
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Maternal & Child Health Bureau, HRSA. Grant Number: R40MC15598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.