Part 2: Original Articles
Consistency between research and clinical diagnoses of autism among boys and girls with fragile X syndrome
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 MENCAP and International Association of the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 940–952, October 2014
How to Cite
Klusek, J., Martin, G. E. and Losh, M. (2014), Consistency between research and clinical diagnoses of autism among boys and girls with fragile X syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 58: 940–952. doi: 10.1111/jir.12121
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD0388190, R01HD038819, R01HD044935
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: 1R01DC010191, R03DC010880
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01MH091131
- National Fragile X Foundation
- Ireland Family Foundation
- Research Participant Registry Core of the Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: P30HD03110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.