Conflict of interest: none.
Factors affecting quality of life in Korean patients with chronic heart failure
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Japan Journal of Nursing Science © 2012 Japan Academy of Nursing Science
Japan Journal of Nursing Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 54–64, January 2014
How to Cite
CHU, S. H., LEE, W. H., YOO, J. S., KIM, S. S., KO, I. S., OH, E. G., LEE, J., CHOI, M., CHEON, J. Y., SHIM, C. Y. and KANG, S.-M. (2014), Factors affecting quality of life in Korean patients with chronic heart failure. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 11: 54–64. doi: 10.1111/jjns.12002
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Division of Clinical Nursing Science, Yonsei University College of Nursing (2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.