Conflict of interest: none.
Qualitative content analysis experiences with objective structured clinical examination among Korean nursing students
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Japan Journal of Nursing Science © 2013 Japan Academy of Nursing Science
Japan Journal of Nursing Science
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 79–86, April 2014
How to Cite
JO, K.-H. and AN, G.-J. (2014), Qualitative content analysis experiences with objective structured clinical examination among Korean nursing students. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 11: 79–86. doi: 10.1111/jjns.12006
Author contribution: Both authors contributed significantly to completion of this manuscript. K.-H. J. designed the study, conducted the data collection, and drafted the manuscript. G.-J. A. contributed to study design and interpretation of findings, critically reviewed the manuscript, and approved the final version. Both authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Catholic University of Daegu
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.