Beyond Public Health Emergency Legal Preparedness: Rethinking Best Practices
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: 2012 Public Health Law Conference: Practical Approaches to Critical Challenges
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–16, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Bernstein, J. A. (2013), Beyond Public Health Emergency Legal Preparedness: Rethinking Best Practices. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 41: 13–16. doi: 10.1111/jlme.12031
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!