If Sugar Is Addictive…What Does It Mean for the Law?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: 2012 Public Health Law Conference: Practical Approaches to Critical Challenges
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 46–49, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Gearhardt, A., Roberts, M. and Ashe, M. (2013), If Sugar Is Addictive…What Does It Mean for the Law?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 41: 46–49. doi: 10.1111/jlme.12038
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!