If Sugar Is Addictive…What Does It Mean for the Law?
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: 2012 Public Health Law Conference: Practical Approaches to Critical Challenges
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 46–49, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Gearhardt, A., Roberts, M. and Ashe, M. (2013), If Sugar Is Addictive…What Does It Mean for the Law?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 41: 46–49. doi: 10.1111/jlme.12038
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!