The authors wish to thank the editor, Paul Evans, and an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions. The authors remain solely responsible for any error.
Public Sector Debt Dynamics: The Persistence and Sources of Shocks to Debt in 10 EU Countries
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 277–298, March-April 2013
How to Cite
ANTONINI, M., LEE, K. and PIRES, J. (2013), Public Sector Debt Dynamics: The Persistence and Sources of Shocks to Debt in 10 EU Countries. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 277–298. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12002
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Received June 27, 2011; and accepted in revised form May 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!