We have benefited from the comments and suggestions of Carlos Arango, Neville Arjani, Walter Engert, Marco Galbiati, Alexandra Lai, Lucy Liu, Dinah Maclean, Cesaire Meh, Sean O’Connor, William Roberds, Randall Wright, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2008 Economics of Payments III at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, and 2008 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors. No responsibility for them should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
A Model of Tiered Settlement Networks
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 327–347, March-April 2013
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, J., CHIU, J. and MOLICO, M. (2013), A Model of Tiered Settlement Networks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 327–347. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12004
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Received May 27, 2010; and accepted in revised form May 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!