We thank two anonymous referees, editor Paul Evans, Jean-Pascal Bénassy, Engelbert Dockner, Gabriel Fagan, Christian Groth, Jakub Growiec, Miguel León-Ledesma, Paul Levine, Masao Nakagawa, Xavier Ragot, Adolfo Sachsida, Oreste Tristani, Chris Tsoukis, Philippe Weil, Peter Welz, and Alpo Willman for comments as well as seminar participants at Surrey, the ECB, and at the Bank of Korea.
Anticipation of Future Consumption: A Monetary Perspective
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 423–447, March-April 2013
How to Cite
FARIA, J. R. and MCADAM, P. (2013), Anticipation of Future Consumption: A Monetary Perspective. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 423–447. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12008
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Received December 28, 2011; and accepted in revised form May 16, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!