I thank Danielle DiMartino, Steen Ejerskov, Gustavo Suarez, and two anonymous referees for suggestions; David Luttrell and Jessica Renier for research assistance; and seminar participants at Oxford University, Johns Hopkins University, the European Central Bank, The Bank for International Settlements, the 2009 Bank of Canada—Simon Fraser University Conference on Financial Market Stability, the 2008 North American Economics and Finance Association, the 2006 Western Economic Association Meeting, the 2007 Swiss Society for Financial Market Research Meeting, and the 2007 Financial Management Association Meeting for comments and suggestions on an earlier versions. The views expressed are those of the author's and are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Federal Reserve System.
The Money Market Meltdown of the Great Depression
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 493–504, March-April 2013
How to Cite
DUCA, J. V. (2013), The Money Market Meltdown of the Great Depression. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 493–504. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12012
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Received April 8, 2010; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!