We especially thank Pok-Sang Lam and an anonymous referee for comments and suggestions. The opinions expressed here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, the Federal Reserve System, or Villanova University.
The Long and Large Decline in State Employment Growth Volatility
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 521–534, March-April 2013
How to Cite
CARLINO, G. A., DEFINA, R. and SILL, K. (2013), The Long and Large Decline in State Employment Growth Volatility. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 521–534. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12014
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Received April 23, 2007; and accepted in revised form April 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!