The authors would like to thank Johannes Pfeifer, Juan Rubio-Ramírez, Lydia Silver, and Konstantinos Theodoridis for extremely helpful comments and suggestions. This paper represents the views and analysis of the authors and should not be thought to represent those of the Bank of England or the Monetary Policy Committee members.
The Impact of the Volatility of Monetary Policy Shocks
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 535–558, June 2013
How to Cite
MUMTAZ, H. and ZANETTI, F. (2013), The Impact of the Volatility of Monetary Policy Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 535–558. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12015
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!