We would like to thank seminar participants at the 2007 Iowa Alumni workshop, the 2007 Midwest Macro Meetings in Cleveland, The Bank of Canada brown bag lunch, the University of Orleans, the 2007 North American Econometric Society Summer Meetings, and the joint Deutsche Bundesbank, CESIfo conference “Liquidity: Concepts and Risks.” In particular we thank Gabriele Camera, Lorraine Charbonneau, Jonathan Chiu, Ben Fung, Charles Kahn, Igor Livshits, Paul Miller, Frank Milne, Bruno M. Parigi, Jean-Charles Rochet, Sean O'Conner, David Skeie, and Carolyn Wilkins for insightful comments. The views expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Bank of Canada, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or the Federal Reserve System.
Rediscounting under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 651–674, June 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Rediscounting under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 651–674. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12019
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!