This research has been made possible by a grant (KL 1455/1-1) from the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) and by the Friedrich Naumann Stiftung für die Freiheit through grants from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung). Helpful comments were received from Florian Buck, Thilo Liebig, Werner Neuss, Thilo Pausch, Simone Raab, Marc Steffen Rapp, and Peter Welzel. Constructive input was also given by the participants at the following conferences: the Deutsche Bundesbank Finance Research Colloquium, the 72. Annual Conference of the Verband der Hochschullehrer der Betriebswirtschaft (VHB), May 2010 in Bremen; the Annual Meeting of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE), September 2010 in Paris; the Annual Conference of the German Economic Association (Verein für Socialpolitik), September 2010 in Kiel; and the Annual Conference of the German Law and Economics Association (GLEA), December 2010 in Wiesbaden. In addition, we are grateful for the particularly helpful comments of an anonymous referee and one editor.
Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 675–700, June 2013
How to Cite
SCHLIEPHAKE, E. and KIRSTEIN, R. (2013), Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 675–700. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12020
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!