Two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal, Ken West, made detailed and insightful comments that significantly improved our understanding of our model. We also thank Bill Branch, Lynne Evans, Ken Kasa, Anamaria Nicolae, Andrew Scott, and Jouko Vilmunen for their suggestions. Martin Ellison acknowledges support from an ESRC Research Fellowship, “Improving Monetary Policy for the 21st Century” (RES-000-27-0126). The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of England or the Bank of Finland.
Shorter Papers, Discussions, and Letters
Learning by Disinflating
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 731–746, June 2013
How to Cite
BARNETT, A. and ELLISON, M. (2013), Learning by Disinflating. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 731–746. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12022
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!