This research is funded in part by a grant from the John Templeton Foundation. For helpful comments, we thank an anonymous referee, the editor, Steve Green, Melissa Wilde, and participants at the 2004 and 2009 annual meetings of the Association for the Study of Religion, Economics, and Culture, and the 2006 annual meeting of the Western Economic Association International. We thank Akinjide Falaki for research assistance.
Religion, Corruption, and the Rule of Law
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 757–779, August 2013
How to Cite
NORTH, C. M., ORMAN, W. H. and GWIN, C. R. (2013), Religion, Corruption, and the Rule of Law. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 757–779. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12024
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2006
- John Templeton Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!