We thank the editor (Pok-sang Lam) and two anonymous referees as well as conference and seminar participants at ESWC 2010, KEA 2010, SETA 2010, Korea University, Sogang University, and Sungkyunkwan University for helpful comments and discussions. Kim acknowledges financial support from the National Research Foundation of Korea (KRF-2008-342-B00006) and the Bryan C. Cressey Professorship at the University of Washington. Usual disclaimers apply.
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
Disappearing Dividends: Implications for the Dividend–Price Ratio and Return Predictability
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 933–952, August 2013
How to Cite
KIM, C.-J. and PARK, C. (2013), Disappearing Dividends: Implications for the Dividend–Price Ratio and Return Predictability. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 933–952. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12031
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: KRF-2008-342-B00006
- Bryan C. Cressey Professorship at the University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!