The authors thank seminar participants at the EBRD and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions. The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
U.S. Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 967–975, August 2013
How to Cite
FOLEY-FISHER, N. and GUIMARAES, B. (2013), U.S. Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 967–975. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12033
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!