Paper presented at the Federal Reserve Board and JMCB conference on “Regulation of Systemic Risk,” Washington, DC, September 15–16, 2011. We are grateful to Stijn Claessens for his comments as discussant, and to Ken West and other participants at the conference for their feedback. The authors thank Yongwhan Jung and Ilsoo Hahn for their excellent research assistance. Kwanho Shin acknowledges support from a Korea University grant.
Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 3–36, August 2013
How to Cite
HAHM, J.-H., SHIN, H. S. and SHIN, K. (2013), Noncore Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 3–36. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12035
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Korea University grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!