The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) grant agreement 249415-RMAC, and NCCR Finrisk (project on Banking and Regulation). Xavier Freixas is grateful to Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona GSE, Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad-ECO2011-25607, Banco de Espana-Excelencia en Educacion Program. We acknowledge useful comments from the Editor, Ken West, and three anonymous referees, as well as seminar participants at the Bank of Japan, the Studienzentrum in Gerzensee, the IMF, the London School of Economics, the University of Mannheim, in particular Emmanuel Farhi, Hans Gersbach, Florian Heider, Lixin Huang, Marcus Opp, and Rafael Repullo.
Taming Systemically Important Financial Institutions
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 37–58, August 2013
How to Cite
FREIXAS, X. and ROCHET, J.-C. (2013), Taming Systemically Important Financial Institutions. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 37–58. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12036
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) grant agreement 249415-RMAC
- NCCR Finrisk (project on Banking and Regulation)
- Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona GSE, Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad-ECO2011-25607, Banco de Espana-Excelencia en Educacion Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!