We thank Elena Loutskina, John Driscoll, Ran Duchin, Atif Mian, Darius Palia, and participants at the Regulation of Systemic Risk Conference, the editors, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Aaron Game and Thomas Spiller provided excellent research assistance merging the Call Report data. Any remaining errors are our own. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve System or the Board of Governors.
The Impact of the 2007 Liquidity Shock on Bank Jumbo Mortgage Lending
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 59–91, August 2013
How to Cite
CALEM, P., COVAS, F. and WU, J. (2013), The Impact of the 2007 Liquidity Shock on Bank Jumbo Mortgage Lending. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 59–91. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12037
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!