Panel Discussion on “Policy Perspectives on the Regulation of Systemic Risk” at the Federal Reserve Board-Journal of Money Credit and Banking Conference on Regulation of Systemic Risk held September 15–16, 2011. This discussion builds on Allen and Carletti (2012).
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
What Is Systemic Risk?
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 121–127, August 2013
How to Cite
ALLEN, F. and CARLETTI, E. (2013), What Is Systemic Risk?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12038
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!