The views presented here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Board of Governors or its staff.
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
Systemic Risk Monitoring and Financial Stability
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 129–135, August 2013
How to Cite
LIANG, N. (2013), Systemic Risk Monitoring and Financial Stability. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12039
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!