The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Board of Governors or its staff. The authors would like to thank Claire Brennecke for excellent research assistance, as well as seminar participants at the Federal Reserve-JMCB Conference on Regulating Systemic Risk, Bo Becker, two anonymous referees, and the editors for helpful comments and suggestions.
Ratings Competition in the CMBS Market
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s1, pages 93–119, August 2013
How to Cite
COHEN, A. and MANUSZAK, M. D. (2013), Ratings Competition in the CMBS Market. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 93–119. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12040
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!