I am grateful to James Hamilton for his encouragement and helpful comments. I have also benefited from suggestions and comments from Takeo Hoshi, Valerie Ramey, Kwang Hwan Kim, Yong-Gook Jung, and seminar participants at UCSD and Louisiana State University. I also would like to thank two anonymous referees for their valuable comments.
Declining Effects of Oil Price Shocks
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 977–1016, September 2013
How to Cite
KATAYAMA, M. (2013), Declining Effects of Oil Price Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 977–1016. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12041
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!