I am grateful to James Hamilton for his encouragement and helpful comments. I have also benefited from suggestions and comments from Takeo Hoshi, Valerie Ramey, Kwang Hwan Kim, Yong-Gook Jung, and seminar participants at UCSD and Louisiana State University. I also would like to thank two anonymous referees for their valuable comments.
Declining Effects of Oil Price Shocks
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 977–1016, September 2013
How to Cite
KATAYAMA, M. (2013), Declining Effects of Oil Price Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 977–1016. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12041
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!