We would like to thank the Editor, Pok-sang Lam, two anonymous referees, and Tiago Cavalcanti, Jagjit Chadha, Roberta Distante, Chryssi Giannitsarou, Sean Holly, Cars Hommes, Seppo Honkapohja, Ivan Petrella, and other participants in seminars and presentations at the University of Cambridge, Catholic University of Milan, University of Copenhagen, the Federal Reserve Board, Koc University, New Orleans University, Norges Bank, the IUE Conference (2007), the MMF Conference (2007), the Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings (2012), and the Workshop on Models of Expectation Formation and the Role of the News Media for Information Transmission at the University of Hamburg (2012) for their constructive comments. All remaining errors are our own.
News on Inflation and the Epidemiology of Inflation Expectations
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1045–1067, September 2013
How to Cite
PFAJFAR, D. and SANTORO, E. (2013), News on Inflation and the Epidemiology of Inflation Expectations. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1045–1067. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12043
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!