The author would like to thank the Editor Pok-sang Lam and two anonymous referees for insightful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Most Beautiful Variations on Fair Wages and the Phillips Curve
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1069–1084, September 2013
How to Cite
VAONA, A. (2013), The Most Beautiful Variations on Fair Wages and the Phillips Curve. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1069–1084. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12044
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!