Without implicating, we thank numerous seminar participants, and especially Luc Laeven, Ralf Meisenzahl, and Skander Vandenheuvel for helpful comments, and Eric Hardy for excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve System.
The Impact of House Prices on Consumer Credit: Evidence from an Internet Bank
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1085–1115, September 2013
How to Cite
RAMCHARAN, R. and CROWE, C. (2013), The Impact of House Prices on Consumer Credit: Evidence from an Internet Bank. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1085–1115. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12045
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!