We are very grateful to Charles Wyplosz, Cedric Tille, Pierpaolo Benigno, Lars Calmfors, Per Krusell, John Hassler, Ester Faia, Antonio Moreno, Stephan Fahr, Stefano Manzocchi, Andrea Boitani, Mirella Damiani, Sebastian Weber, Leo de Haan, Thórarinn G. Pétursson, René Kallestrup, and seminar participants at LUISS, GIIS Geneva, the University of Perugia, the Central Bank of Iceland, the IIES Stockholm, the ECB, the ASSET conference 2008, the EEA 2008, the Bank of Italy, and the DNB for very helpful comments and ideas. Mirko Abbritti gratefully acknowledges financial support by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia and the Graduate Institute, Geneva for support during his graduate studies. Andreas Mueller thanks the Central Bank of Iceland for the hospitality during his summer internships and the IIES Stockholm for support during his graduate studies. He also gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Handelsbanken's Research Foundations.
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1165–1186, September 2013
How to Cite
ABBRITTI, M. and MUELLER, A. I. (2013), Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1165–1186. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12048
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia
- Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Handelsbanken's Research Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!