We would like to thank two anonymous referees, and the participants at the conference on “Global Liquidity” at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the 2010 Bundesbank Spring Conference, Verein fuer Socialpolitik 2011, seminar participants at the Bank of England, as well as Gianluca Benigno, Luca Dedola, Philipp Harms, Akito Matsumoto, Gernot Mueller, Roberto Rigobon, John Rogers, Shang-Jin Wei, Ken West, and James Yetman for comments and discussion. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank.
Asset Prices, News Shocks, and the Trade Balance
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1211–1251, October 2013
How to Cite
FRATZSCHER, M. and STRAUB, R. (2013), Asset Prices, News Shocks, and the Trade Balance. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1211–1251. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12050
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!