We are very grateful to two anonymous referees and Pok-sang Lam (the Editor) for offering many insightful comments and suggestions that have improved the paper immensely. We would like to thank Frank Diebold, Charles Engel, Mark Gertler, Martin Uribe, Jenny Xu, and the participants at the IMF Institute Seminar and the Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research Eighth HKIMR Summer Workshop for their comments. We thank Carmen Reinhart for providing us with the data on crises. The authors are responsible for all errors and omissions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not represent those of the Federal Reserve System or IMF.
Exchange Rate Policy and Sovereign Bond Spreads in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1275–1300, October 2013
How to Cite
JAHJAH, S., WEI, B. and YUE, V. Z. (2013), Exchange Rate Policy and Sovereign Bond Spreads in Developing Countries. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1275–1300. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12052
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!