I am grateful to two anonymous referees, Kenneth D. West (Editor), Matthias Burgert, Thomas Laubach, Ctirad Slavík, Volker Wieland, and seminar participants at the University of Bonn and Goethe University of Frankfurt for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank. The usual disclaimer applies.
Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy with a Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1335–1350, October 2013
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, S. (2013), Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy with a Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1335–1350. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12054
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!