Comments and assistance by Patrick Dyer, Geoffrey Gerdes, Bill Lang, James McKee, Richard Oliver, Sharon Pepples, Scott Schuh, David Walker, the Editor, and an anonymous referee are gratefully acknowledged. The authors are responsible for any errors and the views expressed are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or the Federal Reserve System.
SHORTER PAPERS, DISCUSSIONS, AND LETTER
Cost Savings from Check 21 Electronic Payment Legislation
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1415–1429, October 2013
How to Cite
HUMPHREY, D. B. and HUNT, R. (2013), Cost Savings from Check 21 Electronic Payment Legislation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 1415–1429. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12057
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!