This paper was prepared for the conference “Macroeconomics and Financial Intermediation: Directions since the Crisis,” organized jointly by the JMCB, ECARES, University of Ghent, National Bank of Belgium, and CEPR and held in Brussels, Belgium, December 9–10, 2011. We thank three anonymous referees, Robert Kollman, and Ken West (co-editor and editor, respectively) for numerous helpful comments and suggestions. We also benefited from comments by Tom King, Eric Ghysels (our discussant), Matt Raskin, Min Wei, and the conference participants at the 4th Banque de France—Deutsche Bundensbank conference on “Macroeconomics and Finance.” Samuel Haltenhof and Jane Brittingham provided outstanding research assistance. All errors and omissions are our own responsibility. The views expressed in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or of anyone else associated with the Federal Reserve System.
The Impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs on Corporate Credit Risk
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 45, Issue s2, pages 29–57, December 2013
How to Cite
GILCHRIST, S. and ZAKRAJŠEK, E. (2013), The Impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs on Corporate Credit Risk. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45: 29–57. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12070
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!