We thank an anonymous referee, Riccardo De Bonis, Marco Malgarini, Raoul Minetti, Steven Ongena, and participants at the MoFiR workshop on banking (Ancona, 2012), at the Post-Crisis Banking Conference (Amsterdam, 2012), and at seminars held at the Università di Milano Bicocca and Università Politecnica delle Marche for valuable suggestions.
The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue s1, pages 53–85, February 2014
How to Cite
PRESBITERO, A. F., UDELL, G. F. and ZAZZARO, A. (2014), The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 53–85. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12078
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!