The authors would like to thank seminar participants at Pablo de Olavide University and Vienna University of Economics and Business for useful comments. The authors are particularly indebted to Paul Evans (Editor) and two anonymous referees of this journal for valuable comments and suggestions that led to a substantial improvement of the original manuscript. The authors acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology through grant ECO2009-13357, the Spanish Ministry of Economics and Competitiveness through grant ECO2012-35430, and the Andalusian Council of Innovation and Science under Excellence Project SEJ-4546.
Legal Traditions and Initial Endowments in Shaping the Path of Financial Development
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 43–77, February 2014
How to Cite
OTO-PERALÍAS, D. and ROMERO-ÁVILA, D. (2014), Legal Traditions and Initial Endowments in Shaping the Path of Financial Development. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 46: 43–77. doi: 10.1111/jmcb.12097
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: ECO2009-13357
- Spanish Ministry of Economics and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-35430
- Andalusian Council of Innovation and Science under Excellence Project SEJ-4546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!